David Wolfe on How to Begin on Superfoods

David: I think that it’s going to have a massive impact for Elements of Life, personally. What everybody is coming at is that people want more of their nutrition from food, meaning their minerals and vitamins and protein, antioxidants, etc.. They want it easier. They want it to be as simple as possible. Superfoods answer that question. It disturbs that completely. Whenever people get clicked on to it, they understand,”Whoa. This solves a bunch of problems,” then it is like an avalanche. visit our website

That is what I have been working with Random House, who is going to be helping me distribute this novel; creating a plan where we could kind of go out there and notify people such as,”Hey, this is solving a big problem for everyone” If you don’t have to count on vitamin and mineral supplements and be concerned about getting enough in our food, you eat superfoods and that’s covered completely. You don’t have to think about it anymore. And it is actually. That’s really the reality.

David: I think that it’s best to use a kind of food which we have been aware of, that’s the superfoods smoothie, or the super protein shake or the Slim-Fast’throw it in a blender’ kind of thought. That is the easiest way I’ve found for the majority of people to tap in to this. We have had any experience with that. We have a blender, we have some spring water, we have our favourite fruits, let us say right now it’s berries, frozen tomatoes or whatever sort of fruit you like. You throw on your superfoods in there. I am a beekeeper, therefore I have honey at my house, and we toss in honey.

You mix up that and you go running out the door and it is like it is a completely new reality. Really what that does to individuals, carrying out a superfoods smoothie daily instead of their conventional protein shake, it changes their whole reality about. Suddenly all their neurotransmitters start firing properly. They are actually getting real protein to the first time in their lifetime. They are getting tryptophan for the very first time in their life. That’s never happened in our own lives. We grew up on like Froot Loops so when we really get actual nourishment, especially when it’s liquified like that, piperina e curcuma funzionano it has the quickest impact on people’s wellbeing of whatever I’ve ever seen. That’s why I’m such a fan of superfoods. That’s why I’m placing my entire thing relating to this. I have seen that it functions in sorting out people’s neurochemistry better than other things.